Health Care Merchant Banking
Creative Health Capital provides investment banking services and direct private equity investments, focusing solely on the health care industry.
ServicesInvestment Banking & Private Equity
Specialty HospitalsCancer Hospitals and Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
Outpatient ServicesAmbulatory Surgery Centers and Office Based Labs
PharmacyInstitutional and Retail
Wound CareMobile Wound Care and Outpatient Wound Care Centers
Creative Health Capital offers the following services to growing health care companies.
- Merger and acquisition advisory services
- Capital structure advisory and refinancing
- Advisory on real estate ownership alternatives, including sale/leaseback and mortgage financing
- Capital raising services:
- Long-term, fixed rate corporate debt
- Working capital financing (including bank financing) and/or accounts receivable securitization programs
- Mezzanine or subordinated debt for growth and acquisitions, or to provide a financial cushion for owners and lenders
- Private equity capital to enable owners to diversify their holdings or finance growth
- Real estate-based financing for purchasing (or repurchasing) senior housing assets
- Loans through certified HUD lenders to access mortgage capital at attractive rates
- Strategic and financial consulting to help companies in the sector define their growth objectives and arrange the capital to achieve these goals
We provide equity capital to selected health care companies in partnership with exceptional management teams.
Our extensive health care relationships and experience are an excellent resource for management in the joint development and execution of a growth plan - through either organic means or via an acquisition strategy.
We have the flexibility to structure many different types of transactions, including control and minority equity positions.
- Growth capital
- Buyout of majority ownership
- Recapitalization of ownership
- Buyout of non-core corporate division
- Management buyout
- Acquisition of health care supported real estate
- Lower middle market health care companies
- Revenue between $20-$100 million and EBITDA between $2-$20 million
- Track record of growth and profitability
- Successful and complementary management teams
- Identifiable growth opportunities
Why Creative Health CapitalMore Than A Merchant Bank.
Exclusively Health Care
Deep understanding of the regulatory and operating factors impacting health care, and the competitive landscape in a variety of sectors.
Record of Closing Complex and Challenging Transactions
Analytical capabilities and practical experience to advise on and close even the most complex M&A, real estate, financing or private equity transactions.
Extensive Industry Contacts and Expertise
Current on the latest operating, strategic and financing trends in health care so we can generate original ideas and develop strategies to enhance shareholder value.
Wide range of contacts with health care focused debt and equity capital providers, REITS, and buyers and sellers.